Sonntag, 13. März 2016

Sampling Day


I finally have a functioning camera again - and took it to my local crafting guild (The Kennet Valley Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers) sampling day to start documenting my latest craft projects.

At the moment I am knitting a cardigan designed by Alison Ellen but, as always, I am already thinking of future and sampled a lot of different mixes of blue and turquoise in order to choose the perfect combination of colours.

Wingham Wool, the company who visits the guild for the sampling day, has way to many tempting fibres on offer and it was very hard to choose. I will try to blog more about my ongoing craft projects, in addition to the garden visits and roadtrips, I just need to get back into the habit!

Much love,
Qaroline

Dyed silks

Zak - the trusty companion.

Workbasket with blue samples to try.

Soooo many fibres to try.

Dyed merino wool pick and mix.

Large dyed bats.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen